Monday, December 14, 2009

Around Krabi

Today I spent a bit of time exploring the area around Krabi. Incidentally the Norweigan has gotten hold of a bike so is riding with me to Thap Put tomorrow, and perhaps beyond that for a few days. We did 26km's this afternoon just to visit a couple of beaches, and I found the heat managable. The sun is not nearly as intense as Australia, and I am getting used to the humidity. Unfortunately I'm having problems getting the pictures off my SD, so I won't be able to add any until I get to Bangkok which is some weeks away.

3 comments:

  1. Hi David,

    I find that the sun just about anywhere isn't as intense as ours is in Australia.

    Would love to see a map of your riding locations and/or some photos so far too!

    Michael (from Deakin)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi dave

    glad to hear things are going well! How did you manage to get seasick while snorkelling?

    i am looking forward to seeing some pics. How is the bike going so far - did jetstar take care of it on the flight?

    kathryn

    ps ed and ivy say hi. Ivy is now walking down the hallway with the help of her trolley!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have maps on the right nav bar - under blog menu.
    Nice to hear that about ivy, i look forward to seeing her again. Have a nice christmas, i just got to surat thani after some hot days on the bike. Im going to relax at Khao sok national park for a few days.
    cheers

    dave

    ReplyDelete